Are you looking for MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus? Then, go through this article. In this page, the Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Syllabus is available in detail. So, the aspirants can check and download MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 from below. For your reference, we have also provided the latest MPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018 below. Aspirants can get more latest updates regarding all Government Job Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc in the following sections.
- 1 MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2018 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Get Complete Details Of MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Check Maharashtra PSC Junior Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018-19 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- 1.3 Download MPSC Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus PDF for Civil Judge
- 1.4 Download MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2018 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2018 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
Those individuals who have applied for MPSC Judicial Magistrate & Junior Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 may be searching for MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus. Since the syllabus plays a significant role in any exam for knowing the topics that will come in the MPSC Civil Judge Examination. Hence, for helping the aspirants in the preparation, we have updated the MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Test Pattern for Judicial Magistrate Exam on our website. So, the applicants can easily download MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus along with the MPSC Exam Pattern from the below sections. The MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern helps you to have an idea regarding the difficulty level of the Exam and structure of the written test. Therefore, start your preparation as early as possible and crack the Civil Judge Job.
Get Complete Details Of MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate|
|Total Number Of MPSC Civil Judge Vacancies||Various|
|MPSC Application Mode||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply For MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Fill Applications For MPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2018||Update Soon|
|MPSC Civil Judge Exam Date 2018||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process Of MPSC Civil Judge||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|MPSC Civil Judge Job Location||Gujarat|
|BMC Gujarat Official Website||www.mpsc.gov.in|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Board recently released an employment notification for the qualified candidates for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) & Judicial Magistrate Posts. According to Maharashtra Public Service Commission advertisement, there are overall 75 vacancies in Judicial Branch. Many people have been applied for this Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018. The MPSC Exam for Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Posts consists of three phases – Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Aspirants must qualify all the three rounds to achieve the Junior Civil Judge Job. Here, we are providing the MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for both MPSC Judicial Magistrate Preliminary and Mains Examination. So, the individuals must refer to the MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern and prepare well for the Written Exams.
Check Maharashtra PSC Junior Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018-19 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018-19 for Prelims
|Exam Type||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||100||100||2 Hours|
- The MPSC Prelims Written test is an objective type and consists of 100 questions for 100 Marks.
- The total Time duration for attempting the paper is 2 Hours.
- The medium of the written test will be English.
MPSC Judicial Magistrate Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Type||Papers||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Subjective Type||Paper-I||50||3 Hours|
- In MPSC Magistrate Mains Exam, there will be subjective/ descriptive type questions.
- There will be two Papers and each paper consists of questions related to the subjects of specialization.
- Each section is conducted for 50 Marks and overall exam duration is 3 Hours.
- The question paper is available in two languages i.e English & Marathi.
- After the Mains Exam, there will Interview for 50 Marks.
Download MPSC Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus PDF for Civil Judge
The complete and detailed MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Preliminary and Mains Written Examinations is as follows.
MPSC Judicial Magistrate Syllabus 2018 – Preliminary
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Evidence Act.
- Civil Procedure Code.
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Maharashtra Rent Control Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Limitation Act.
- Law of Contracts.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Constitution of India.
- Sale of Goods Act & Partnership Act etc.
MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Mains – English
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Articles and Determiners.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Legal Maxims.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Judicial Magistrate & Judge – Law Topics
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Indian Stamp Act.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Himachal Pradesh Courts Act, 1976 and Specific Relief Act.
- Hindu Law.
- Indian Contract Act.
- Transfer of Property Act and H.P. Urban Rent Control Act.
- Indian Limitation Act.
- Chapter-XVII (section 138 to 143) of the Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Criminal Procedure Code.
- Indian Penal Code.
- Wild Life Protection Act and the Indian Forest Act.
- H.P. Excise Act-2011 as Applicable to the State of H.P.
Download MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF 2018 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
Therefore, the entire MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for Prelims and Mains Exam have been provided on this page. So, the aspirants can easily avail the MPSC Magistrate Syllabus & Exam Pattern from here for perfect preparation of MPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018. Furthermore, visit Sarkari Employment News for any further details.