Hello Aspirants!!! Here is the golden opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly searching for APPSC FDO Syllabus. In this page, we have provided APPSC FDO Syllabus in PDF Format for free cost. Also, check more details on APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2019 like Exam Date, Selection Process, Job Location, Pay Scale, Exam Location, etc. For your convenience, we have provided APPSC FDO Previous Papers with Solutions in PDF Format. So, prepare according to provided information to secure good score in APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam 2019. Additionally, download APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF for the free cost by reading this entire article.
- 1 Get Complete Details Of APPSC FDO Recruitment 2019 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Get APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.2 Check APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern 2019-20 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.3 Download APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.4 Download APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
Get Complete Details Of APPSC FDO Recruitment 2019 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Fisheries Development Officer|
|Total No Of APPSC FDO Vacancies 2019||43 Posts|
|APPSC Application Mode||Online|
|First Date to Apply Online For APPSC FDO Recruitment 2019||17th January 2019|
|Last Date To Fill Online Applications For Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Recruitment 2019||8th February 2019|
|APPSC FDO Exam Date 2019||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process of APPSC FDO||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Location Of APPSC Fisheries Development Officer||Andhra Pradesh|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had released the applications for the candidates to fill up several vacancies of APPSC FDO Recruitment 2019. Candidates who completed their graduation in relevant fields are eligible to apply for APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Vacancies 2019. After completion of the application process, start your preparation in an effective way to crack good score in APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam 2019. In Order to help your preparation, we provide APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF and Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam Pattern 2019-20. Start your preparation for APPSC FDO Exam 2019 after downloading APPSC FDO Syllabus from this page.
Get APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
Here we have provided APPSC FDO Syllabus in PDF Format. Postulants who want to secure good score in APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam 2019 can make use of APPSC FDO Syllabus. By preparing through provided APPSC FDO Exam Syllabus candidates can know easy and difficult topics for preparation of Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam 2019. Additionally, analyze APPSC FDO Exam Pattern 2019-20 to know sectional weight age of marks in APPSC FDO Exam 2019. APPSC FDO Syllabus is helpful to make perfect and easier preparation. Furthermore, download APPSC FDO Previous Papers to know paper complexity level of APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam 2019.
Check APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern 2019-20 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
|Examination Type||Paper I||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Based Test||I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2.30 MIns|
|II||Fisheries Science – I||150||150||2.30 MIns|
|III||Fisheries Science – II||150||150||2.30 Mins|
- APPSC FDO Exam is an Objective Based Test.
- In this APPSC FDO Exam questions will be from core subject and genal subjects.
- Total Marks For APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam 2019 is 450 Marks.
- Time Duration For Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam 2019 is as per official notification.
Download APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
Individuals can download APPSC FDO Syllabus in PDF Format here. Download and prepare APPSC FDO Syllabus to complete the preparation process in an easy way.
APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF – Fisheries Science – I
- Phylum Chordata – class – Pisces – taxonomy – classification
- General distribution of fish
- Fish growth – Morphometric & Meristic characters
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Parental care of fishes
- General Morphology & Anatomy of Chondrichthyes and ostrich-this and Osteichthyes
- Food & feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Endocrine system of fishes
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification
- A general study of Parasitic & Pathogenic Protozoans
- Helminths and Arthropods concerning Fish & Prawn culture
- General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
Fisheries Science – II APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF
- Freshwater aquaculture
- Aquatic weeds and control
- Brackish water aquaculture
- Management of brackish water ponds
- General methods of preservation & processing of fishes and prawns
- Brackish water fishery resources
- Mussel culture, sea-weed culture, Oyster culture, Fish & Crab culture
- Study of a major group of plankton and its importance in aquaculture economic importance of fisheries
- Fish by-products.
- General account of fish and prawn diseases & their controlFreshwater fishery resources preparation & management of ponds
- Culturable varieties of fish & Prawns
- Breeding methods – Natural – bundh & induced breeding
- General aspects of marine biology & mariculture
- General principles of Ecology and aquatic ecosystem concerning freshwater brackish water & marine environment
APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF 2019 – General Studies and Mental Ability Of
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs-
- Economic development in India
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent
- Disaster management
- General Science applications of day to day life Contemporary
- The social- economic and political history
- Indian polity and governance
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP
- Implications for financial resources of state Government.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection 10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development
- The Loss of capital city and its challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Socioeconomic, demographic, cultural and impact of bifurcation.
- Division of employees, and their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
Download APPSC FDO Syllabus PDF @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
Therefore, here we provide topic wise PDF of APPSC FDO Syllabus and APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern 2019-20. Additionally, download APPSC FDO Previous Papers with Solutions in PDF Format for free cost. Hence, visit our site Sarkari Employment News for more information on the latest Government Recruitments.